About UFM Designs
When it comes to custom designed wood as a medium, if you can imagine it, we can bring it to life. We love being your partners in design. We’ve taken our clients’ drawings, verbal descriptions, and measurements to craft just about anything:
• Entertainment units
• Corner shelving units
• Complete wood office furnishing, desks, files cabinets, etc.
• Bed frames like sleigh beds and platform beds
• Library cases
• Studio gear housing
• Wood bars and bar carts
• Your next custom piece
We pride ourselves on using the only the highest grade, sustainable woods, English or French dovetailed drawers, and prefer to use full extension glides that open and close smoothly.
For some of our clients, a 100% custom design isn’t in their budget. In those instances, we have beautifully crafted pieces made right here in the U.S., that we can color match to give our customers more creative freedom.
We have powerful tools in our arsenal that ensure our customers love the work we do as much as we love collaborating with them:
• 3-D software that shows you exactly what your piece will look like when it’s finished and installed.
• Unique, high-quality, sustainable woods, finishes and hardware
• Color matching, done by our artists-in-residence that’s done first in our design studio and then finalized in your space for the utmost accuracy. Lighting, wall backgrounds, nearby furniture, etc. can all change the way colors and finishes look from space to space. We never leave that up to chance.